Cavu Networks offers TaskFire, a powerful, hosted service desk and ticket management system your staff can use to manage internal IT service issues. It provides your IT team with a fully-integrated platform for accepting, triaging, assigning and resolving service issues – and gives your employees a simple, web interface for submitting issues and tracking progress.
But, what separates TaskFire from every other internal help desk system is the direct link to your preferred external IT service provider, Cavu Networks.
TaskFire gives you complete control over what issues get sent to our team of Network and Systems Engineers and when. Individual tickets can be automatically routed using the powerful built-in workflow automation engine, or manually escalated. Either way, you’re virtually guaranteed immediate access to additional IT resources – where and when you need them – without managing multiple vendors or adding to your headcount.
Partnering with Cavu Networks and TaskFire has these benefits:
- Improve internal IT service delivery
- Ensure coverage for remote offices and employees
- Reduce complexity and costs of multiple vendors
- Coverage outside of your normal business hours
- Access to reliable experts and resource when you need them
- Added person-power during peak demand or to help with complex issues
- Secure “institutional IT knowledge” that otherwise resides with individuals
For more information about TaskFire you can:
or contact us for more information on how TaskFire can improve your internal IT service delivery.